Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a Good Golf Swing....


Your Golf Swing and You

The idea behind a better and improved golf swing is what I want. But with each individual golfer, it will vary, the golf swing itself has basics to follow for proper form, but each golfer adapts that form, to his or her own game, style and playing level. Technique is a guide and repetition equals consistency, with practice time paramount for noticeable improvements in your game.

I am a hacker, I guess... I use to practice everyday and with time my scores reflected that, I went from a 18 handicap to a 2. But that was the 1980's, in 2009 I went through a bucket or 2 of balls at the driving range a month, play a round or 2 a month and my scores are back up in the 18 handicap range. Consistency is my big problem now.

As with most of us, the weekend Golfer Warrior, we have our favorite clubs, that we feel confident in, hence use more. But our score suffers from this aspect, when we don't utilize the full compliment of weapons at our disposal, we limit our selves and our scores by not putting our time in to get comfortable with each club in your bag. Why carry them if you aren't going to use them or use them right.

With my Daddy sports schedule in full bloom now that my kids are older it becomes more difficult for me to find the time to seek instruction to give me the improvement I want and need. In 2010, I am making a more concerted effort to get practice time in, because I do want improvement in my scores, at times it is embarrassing some of my shots.. I play with a couple of pretty good golfers and am getting tired of being the butt of their jokes on a regular basis. So this year I decided to put more effort in, work on my golf swing the best I could, finding practice time and I got lucky and stumbled upon a source of help I hadn't counted on, an ebook that walks me through the technique I need so badly for each individual club.

As baseball practice starts each day for my son, al least 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. I drop him off and I head to Green Valley golf course, get a bucket of balls and start working on a club a day from what I have read in my ebook, plus I throw in time every bucket, to work on my driver, boy that is a have to..

My Golf Swing is starting to come around, I am getting a better feel for each club and when on the course have more confidence going to my whole arsenal in my golf bag. This ebook doesn't do it all, practice is a very important aspect, they go hand in hand, one is no good without the other. But let me tell you with my time constraints this ebook has definitely fit the bill, I study technique at my leisure and convenience and its insight is second to none. Oh by the way, my scores are now in the low 80's.

Your golf swing, you only get out of it, what you put in. Check out this ebook on the simple golf swing, see what you think. For me a minimal investment, that with practice and the ebooks techniques, I am seeing results..

Leave me your name and email address, in the form on this page and I will send you a free ebook on Golf, plus send you our monthly newsletter, giving you helpful tidbits to help your game, golf news stories and more..

Thanks for visiting


Bill Ong
"The NAFTA Refugee"

No comments:

Post a Comment